Insurance is included in the car rental price. All cars are insured on the terms of compulsory (OSAGO) and voluntary liability insurance (CASCO). Insurance includes
- Coverage in case of an accident / car theft;
- Life and health insurance for third parties, the tenant and his passengers;
- Third party movable and immovable property insurance.
Franchise (Insurance Deposit) is the amount of a deposit for a rented car, which is paid at the time of signing the contract and is returned after the expiration of the car rental period if all the conditions of the contract are met. Amount of the Insurance Deposit:
- for a passenger car 5000 THB;
- for premium car and SUV 10,000 THB
The tenant compensates for damage only within the limits of the deductible (security deposit), in the event of an accident due to his fault, or when the culprit is not identified. The deductible (insurance deposit) is retained (in part or in full, depending on the degree of damage to the car) for each insured event. If the accident occurred through the fault of a third party, the deductible (insurance deposit) is returned in full, if there are documents about the accident from the police.